Cost Accounting Intern
Charter Steel (Saukville, WI)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Cost Accounting Intern will be involved in many facets of the Cost Accounting Team. The individual will assist in month-end, costing system support, fixed assets, and special projects. The individual will also support general Accounting Department needs.
To provide administrative and project support to the Accounting Department on a flexible part-time basis during the school year and summer months.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for Accounting or related field with current status of at least a sophomore level and a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Demonstrated software application skills specifically in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Administrative and data entry skills (note taking, organizing, documenting, etc).
- Previous experience in accounting support roles.
- Familiarity and/or experience with general business practices.