Commercial Finance Intern
Charter Steel (Saukville, WI)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Commercial Finance Intern will be involved in many facets of the Pricing and Commercial Finance Team. The individual will assist in entering pricing requests into Oracle, supporting the Pricing Team with processing customer claims and pricing discrepancies, month end tasks and other special ad hoc projects.
To provide administrative and project support to the Accounting Department on a flexible part-time basis during the school year and summer months.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for Accounting or related field with current status of at least a sophomore level and a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Demonstrated software application skills specifically in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Administrative and data entry skills (note taking, organizing, documenting, etc).
- Previous experience in accounting support roles.
- Familiarity and/or experience with general business practices.