- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you on this site without your knowledge and all such information is collected directly from you.
- We use the information we collect from you to allow you to participate in site activities for which the information is collected.
- We do not share personal information provided by site visitors with anyone outside Charter Manufacturing. In particular, we do not rent or sell mailing lists of site visitors to any third party.
- We take steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to it by those who do not have a legitimate need for it.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian. If we learn that you are under 13 years of age, we will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about you without the verifiable consent of your parent or guardian, except as allowed by law. This may mean that you will be unable to participate in some activities on the site without that verifiable consent.
If you have questions concerning this policy, or if you would like more information, please contact us. This policy may change as our site develops and grows, so please revisit this page as often as you wish.