With general supervision, ensure effective and effective operation of the Charter IT Call Center. Facilitate optimal operation end user computing resource so business tasks can be performed with minimal disruption and downtime. Provide level 1 and 2 call center and remote support services which include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Participate in special projects and projects associated with service desk process improvements.
- Technical education in computer science or related field; or equivalent school and IT experience
- Knowledge of PCs and peripherals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows O/S and Microsoft Office Suite with ability to solve associated problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize requests from internal customers
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills in working with employees at varying levels throughout the organization
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: email@example.com (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 217
Mequon, Wisconsin 53092-0217